It is imperative that you understand the regulations for shipping teeth from your province to our HUB in Alberta. DeerAge assumes NO LIABILITY in the event you have not properly exported your sample from your province to Alberta. DeerAge has done its best to provide accurate information but you are ultimately responsible for abiding by your regulations. If you dont have an export permit and its required we cannot send your teeth to the lab in the US so please read all instructions carefully.

Exporting teeth From British Columbia to our Alberta Hub

Step 1.

  • Complete the online wildlife export permit application form at the link below There is a $30 charge for this permit. Be sure to select “export permit” and for “personal”
  • Here is the LINK https://j200.gov.bc.ca/pub/vfcbc/Default.aspx?PossePresentation=VFStartApplication&PosseObjectId=72947759
  • You will need to have the following information on hand to do this:
    • Complete name, address and phone number of the recipient.
      • Tyler Shyry
        DeerAge Canada
        56122 Range Road 151
        Yellowhead, Alberta T7e 3S1
  • It is approximately a 30 day wait for the permit.

Step 2.

Checkout your order at orders.deerage.com as per the norm and once your kit and permit have arrived you can then package and send to our Canadian hub

**It is very important that you understand the export rules for your province. Deerage has provided guidance to the best of our ability but we take no responsibility for you knowing the export rules of your province. We have created a hub in Alberta to lower the cost for Canadian customers as well as make the paperwork much easier for import to the US. If you have any question on the rules for your province for sending teeth to Alberta please contact your Province’s wildlife department.

Pin It on Pinterest