It is CRITICAL that you understand the export regulations for shipping teeth from your province to our HUB in Alberta.

DeerAge has done its best to provide accurate information but you are ultimately responsible for abiding by your regulations. If you dont have an export permit and its required we cannot send your teeth to the lab in the US so please read all instructions carefully.

Step 1. Find your province and read regulations/ get permit if required

Step 2. Order your DeerAge aging kit

Step 3. Once you have all the required documents send teeth to:

Michelle Van Dam

108-4301B Southpark Dr

Suite # 416

Stony Plain, AB, T7Z 2A9

Pin It on Pinterest