It is imperative that you understand the regulations for shipping teeth from your province to our HUB in Alberta. DeerAge assumes NO LIABILITY in the event you have not properly exported your sample from your province to Alberta. DeerAge has done its best to provide accurate information but you are ultimately responsible for abiding by your regulations. If you dont have an export permit and its required we cannot send your teeth to the lab in the US so please read all instructions carefully.

Exporting teeth from Northwest Territories to Alberta

Step 1

Obtain your FREE export permit by calling Your closest E&NR office. When applying for a permit, you’ll need to present the following at the Environment and Natural Resources office:

• Wildlife parts you plan to export

• Hunting licence, tag or authorization

• Address where you’re sending the parts (below)

Tyler Shyry
DeerAge Canada
56122 Range Road 151
Yellowhead, Alberta T7e 3S1

Phone numbers for Environment and Natural Resources Regional Office:

Fort Simpson 867-695-7450

Fort Smith 867-872-6400

Inuvik 867-678-6650

Norman Wells 867-587-3506

Yellowknife 867-767-9238 ext. 53461

Step 2

Checkout at orders.deerage.com and when you have both your kit and export permit mail both to the address on your return envelope.

**It is very important that you understand the export rules for your province. Deerage has provided guidance to the best of our ability but we take no responsibility for you knowing the export rules of your province. We have created a hub in Alberta to lower the cost for Canadian customers as well as make the paperwork much easier for import to the US. If you have any question on the rules for your province for sending teeth to Alberta please contact your Province’s wildlife department.

Pin It on Pinterest