It is imperative that you understand the regulations for shipping teeth from your province to our HUB in Alberta. DeerAge assumes NO LIABILITY in the event you have not properly exported your sample from your province to Alberta. DeerAge has done its best to provide accurate information but you are ultimately responsible for abiding by your regulations. If you dont have an export permit and its required we cannot send your teeth to the lab in the US so please read all instructions carefully.

Exporting teeth from Yukon to Alberta

Step 1.

  • Complete the wildlife export permit application form in-person at a Department of Environment office. Below you will find the list of offices. There is NO CHARGE for this permit.
  • You will need to have the following information on hand to do this:
    • Complete name, address and phone number of the sender.
    • Complete name, address and phone number of the recipient.
      • Environment and Natural Resources Regional Office:Fort Simpson 867-695-7450Fort Smith 867-872-6400Inuvik 867-678-6650Norman Wells 867-587-3506Yellowknife 867-767-9238 ext. 53461
    • Name of person who harvested the wildlife.
    • Licence (hunting or trapping) or permit number and year the wildlife item was legally harvested or possessed.
    • Species and description of the wildlife part.
    • Sheep horn plug number, if applicable.
    • Number of packages in the shipment.
  • Submit the application.
  • When you receive your permit, you must clearly mark your shipment containing wildlife parts with:
    • Name and address of the sender.
    • Wildlife export permit number.
    • A true statement of contents.

Step 2.

Checkout at orders.deerage.com and when you have both your kit and export permit mail both to the address on your return envelope.

Here is a list of offices:


Whitehorse (main office)

Location: 10 Burns Road
Email: environmentyukon@gov.yk.ca
Phone: 867-667-5652, toll free in Yukon: 1-800-661-0408, ext. 5652

Mailing address:
Government of Yukon
Department of Environment
Box 2703
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6
Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. 

**It is very important that you understand the export rules for your province. Deerage has provided guidance to the best of our ability but we take no responsibility for you knowing the export rules of your province. We have created a hub in Alberta to lower the cost for Canadian customers as well as make the paperwork much easier for import to the US. If you have any question on the rules for your province for sending teeth to Alberta please contact your Province’s wildlife department.

Pin It on Pinterest