It is imperative that you understand the regulations for shipping teeth from your province to our HUB in Alberta. DeerAge assumes NO LIABILITY in the event you have not properly exported your sample from your province to Alberta. DeerAge has done its best to provide accurate information but you are ultimately responsible for abiding by your regulations. If you dont have an export permit and its required we cannot send your teeth to the lab in the US so please read all instructions carefully.

Exporting teeth From Saskatchewan to Alberta

Step 1.

Fill out an application for an export permit which you will find below. Its a short form and you can simply email it along with pictures of your teeth to the email address on the form. You may be asked to come into one of the 13 offices for the Ministry of environment to show them your teeth. If you have any questions about this process please contact the Ministry of environment at centre.inquiry@gov.sk.ca or 306-787-2584

PERMIT FORM https://deerage.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/sask-export-application.pdf

There is NO CHARGE for this permit and it should be approved in 7-10 days.

You do not have to have this permit prior to ordering your aging kit and most likely your aging kit we send you will arrive in the same amount of time as your permit.

Step 2.

Checkout your order at orders.deerage.com as per the norm and once your kit and permit have arrived you can then package and send to our Canadian hub

Mail, fax, or email your completed applications to:

Saskatchewan Ministry of Environment
Fish, Wildlife and Lands Branch

112 Research Drive
Saskatoon, SK S7N 3R3
Fax: (306) 933-5773
Email: fishwildlife.permitdesk@gov.sk.ca

**It is very important that you understand the export rules for your province. Deerage has provided guidance to the best of our ability but we take no responsibility for you knowing the export rules of your province. We have created a hub in Alberta to lower the cost for Canadian customers as well as make the paperwork much easier for import to the US. If you have any question on the rules for your province for sending teeth to Alberta please contact your Province’s wildlife department. Protected species which will require additional CITES paperwork include

Pin It on Pinterest